MANAGER INFORMATION TECHNOLOGY
Reporting the Chief Financial Officer, Key Responsibilities are to ensure that the IT team operates efficiently, effectively and in line with organisational goals. The role works closely with Executive Management and Department Heads to identify, develop and support new technology solutions. In addition, this role is responsible for creating and ensuring adherence to organisational IT policy, procedures and best practices.
Desirable skills required:
• Excellent organisational and planning skills
• Strong leadership and decision making skills
• Excellent analytical and problem solving skills
• Understanding of complex information and requirements
• Good prioritisation skills and be flexible enough to adapt plans
• Great IT skills combined with a good head for business
• Ability to explain complex systems in simple terms
• An ability to work to tight deadlines and within constraints
Qualification and experience:
• Degree in Computer Science; Information Technology or Electronic Engineering
• Professional Membership(s)
• Minimum of 7 years Work Experience in a Leadership & Management IT role
Nambawan Super Limited is an equal employment opportunity organisation and offers an attractive salary package commensurate with qualifications and experience.
Please include names and contact details of at least three reliable referees. Only shortlisted applicants will be contacted for an interview.
To apply for this role, forward your application with an updated resume to:
Chief Manager – People & Culture
Nambawan Super Ltd
Applications Close Friday 14 August 2015