The point of the Academic Merit Scholarship is to draw in the best and most propelled individuals to the USA.
East Tennessee State University decides credit grants for its courses and projects in light of the expert judgment of its staff in advanced education and in arrangement with its main goal.
Global students whose first dialect isn’t English may fulfill the English capability necessity by submitting records required by the college.
Scholarships are accessible for seeking after graduate or undergraduate program at East Tennessee State University in the USA.
Concentrate Subject: Scholarships are accommodated any course offered by East Tennessee State University in the USA. This includes Information Technology or IT related courses besides other fields of study.
Scholarship Award: The scholarship covers 50 percent of the aggregate of all through state educational cost and upkeep expenses as it were. No extra expenses or expenses are secured. The scholarship honor must be utilized for learn at ETSU.
Qualification for the Scholarship: Qualified Countries: International applicants are qualified to apply for this scholarship program.
Passageway Requirements: Applicants must meet after criteria:
- Apply for admission to ETSU ( undergraduate affirmations, graduate confirmations)
- Have or plan to have a F-1 or J-1 student visa (F-1 visa data, J-1 visa data)
- Have an exhibited record of scholastic accomplishment
- English Language Requirements: International students whose first dialect isn’t English may fulfill the English capability prerequisite by submitting one of the accompanying:
- TOEFL: 500 Paper based (PBT), 173 Computer based (CBT), 61 Internet based (iBT)
- IELTS – International English Testing System:Score of 5.5.
How to apply for this scholarship
- The method of application is online.
- Must provide Step by step details on the application to Apply:
- An individual exposition of 150-300 words, enumerating your interests in a graduate program at ETSU.
- Present the nonrefundable application charge of $65.00. The application charge must be submitted before any further application materials can be sent to the master’s level college.
- One authority transcript from each school or college where the candidate has taken courses including verification of all degrees got.
Apply Now or visit: Official Website
Application Closing Date: April 29 for fall semester, September 29 – spring semester and February 1 – summer session