The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
Degree Level: Scholarships are available to study undergraduate and postgraduate coursework.
Field of Study: Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computer Science.
Scholarship benefits: The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Eligible Nationalities: Scholarships are awarded to Domestic and International students.
Eligibility Criteria: To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have achieved a minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- Be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Computer Science or the Master of Computer Science at ECU, or be a domestic fee paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Computer Science;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct admission requirements for the course;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
Language Requirements: All international applicants for whom English is not the native tongue must provide proof of competence in the English language.
How to apply for these scholarships
- Email your IEEE certificate to studyecu-(at)-ecu.edu.au
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions about how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
- IMPORTANT: This scholarship requires pre-approval before you apply for a course. Please wait until you hear from us before applying for a course. If you apply for a course before this step, you’ll be automatically declined for the scholarship.
For more information on the scholarship, visit the official website on the link below.
Visit : Official Website
Due Date: December 31, 2018