You will be expected to:
- Produce excellent visual solutions at customer request
- Support Printing design & graphic operations
- Facilitate effective Printing operations flow
You will need:
- At least 1 year of relevant and demonstrated working experience
- Excellent design and artwork skills, imagination and flair
- Proficiency in various company art and design tools like Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Flash, Premier and Microsoft Office applications
- Excellent team player with strong communications skills
- Self-motivated, organized, flexible, reliable & effective with multiple tasks
- The successful applicant will be on a 3-months probationary period and salary will be based on Qualification and Experience.
How to Apply
Please email your CV and cover letter with certified copies of your references and samples of artwork no later than Friday 2nd March 2018 to email@example.com or delivered to our Vaololoa head office in an envelope marked ‘Application for Graphic Designer Vacancy’ and addressed to Chief Executive Officer, Tonga Post Limited, Nukualofa, TONGA. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
For further enquiries please contact us on 21700 or 23465 or email firstname.lastname@example.org