Header Ads

How to claim funds from NASFUND or Nambawan Super for a decease family member in PNG

 Many Papua New Guineans should now know how to claim funds from  NASFund or Nambawan Super after their  family member died.

You will only claim funds if you are a nominated beneficiary by the deceased person. Documents required to claim funds include; every nominee must provide the following documents when lodging an application.

  • Withdrawal Application by nominee(s) (SF22).
  • Bank Statement of nominees.
  • Death Certificate.
  • Warrant of burial.
  • letter of confirmation from pastor/priest or village Councillor.
  • Employment reference(s).
  • Identification (ID or birth certificate) of nominees.
Powered by Blogger.